Privacy Statement – because we care
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How do we store your personal data
What information do we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your contact details.
- Information contained in emails or other correspondence from you and records of consultation and/or meetings held with you.
- We may ask you to complete an evaluation form following your experience to assist us with future service improvement.
- Details of transactions you carry out through us and of the fulfilment of our services to you.
How we use your information
- To raise invoices and arrange payment with you.
- To provide you with our services and carry out your instructions.
- To provide you with information about future events, changes to our services, updates and blogs, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations in relation to any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To perform bookings and relevant administrative functions when you reserve a place at one of our events.
- Any purpose which is permitted or required by applicable law.
- To carry out any other purpose which is disclosed to you and to which you agree.
What are your rights
You have a right to request access to data that We hold in relation to discussions / meetings held with you. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. Should you wish to be excluded from receiving such communications you should notify us at email@example.com
We do not disclose your information to any third party individual or organisation. If you wish to notify us of any changes or make a complaint regarding the handling of your personal data, please contact the Data Controller – Michelle Vorel-Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
Can the policy be changed?
15 March 2021